Our Humboldt, Tennessee facility is located in the heart of rural West Tennessee in Gibson County. Gibson is central to major State Highways 45 and 70/79 and Interstate Highway 40 making this area a popular home for several truck lines. Add easy access by rail and air and Gibson County forms an excellent network of transportation for its citizens and its industries.
• 2,151,000 Cubic Feet of Refrigerated Space convertible to Freezer or Cooler
• 138,576 Square Feet
• 6,877 Pallet Positions in 7 Rooms
• 6 Truck Doors and 2 Rail Doors
• Rail Siding can accommodate four cars and we are serviced by Norfolk Southern, CSX, and West
• 24 Hour Centralized monitoring of Sprinkler, refrigeration, and burglar alarm systems.
• 100,000 pounds per day blast capacity
• Superior rating from the American Sanitation Institute (ASI) for over 5 consecutive years
• Warehouse management systems featuring EDI capability and web visibility
• Approved for Russian Export
965 Mullins St.
Humboldt, TN 30343
After Hours: 713-616-9492